Cordierite,with,Koopro,12”,Stone,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Bakeware,Pizza,15”,$23,Rectangular,×,newcp.culturalpulse.com.au,/clop5306520.html,Bamboo Price reduction Koopro Cordierite Pizza Stone 15” with Rectangular Bamboo × 12” $23 Koopro Cordierite Pizza Stone 15” × 12” Rectangular with Bamboo Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Bakeware Cordierite,with,Koopro,12”,Stone,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Bakeware,Pizza,15”,$23,Rectangular,×,newcp.culturalpulse.com.au,/clop5306520.html,Bamboo $23 Koopro Cordierite Pizza Stone 15” × 12” Rectangular with Bamboo Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Bakeware Price reduction Koopro Cordierite Pizza Stone 15” with Rectangular Bamboo × 12”
Please preheat the pizza stone before cooking, or the food will not cook evenly!
Please do not touch the hot stone with your hands directly!
Do not use the chemical detergent which may bring strange odors or food safety hazards!
The black stains after cooking are normal, if you want to remove them, please use the mixture of soda and water!
Please do not split the pizza on the pizza stone to expand the serving life!
How to Use the Pizza Stone Correctly?
1.Please, preheat the pizza stone at 500℉ for about 30 min to make sure the food will be heated evenly.
2. Before putting the raw pizza on, please sprinkle with flour or cornstarch to prevent sticking.
3. Put the pizza dough on the heated stone for about 10 min, when the edge becomes brown and crispy, a delicious pizza is done.
How to Clean and Wash the Pizza Stone Correctly?
1.Please make sure the pizza is completely cooled before washing and cleaning.
2.Remove the food residues sticks on the surface by the scraper, brush, or nylon pad.
3.Rinse with warm water and do not use the chemical detergent.
4.If there are stubborn stains on the surface, try using a mixture of baking soda and water.
5.Dry it clearly before storing and put it in a shaded and ventilated place.
How to Maintain and Store the Pizza Stone Correctly?
1. Please wash and clean the pizza stone thoroughly after every use and make sure there are no oils or food residues remain.
2. Don't season the pizza stone with oil, salt, or something else.
3. Please use the no odor detergent or soda to ensure food safety, and reduce the strange smell of your pizza.
4. This pizza stone is made of cordierite stone and is thermal shock resistant. But it is easy to be broken when falling down from a high place, please take care.
To promote the renewal and development of Métis culture through research, materials development, collection and distribution of those materials and the design, development and delivery of Métis-specific educational programs and services.
By Suzanne Depeel & Desirae Barker